OMG, another problem with my blog

OMG, I've just check my mail box and opened an email from butistray.
He wrote :
I think you have de-activated (somehow?) the comment feature at your ravishing site.

I used to comment.

Do you wish no more comment?

OK to rule your own domain, by all means!

Best wishes


OMG, I didn't know it. I didn't deactivate the comment function. Man, I was wondering for a while that why I didn't receive any new comments in recent two months. I thought that because they didn't like my new posts so they had nothing to comment. I only found out the reason until I read his email. I visited my site as a guest and tried to write a comment. Shit! This is so crazy. He's right. Oh my God, I couldn't comment on my own blog. At first, I thought that dumb cat Tom did something to my blog, but he said he didn't do anything. Then I tried to remember what happened two months ago. Well, a follower of my blog wrote to me that I shouldn't set the comment box to open in new window so I changed it to "Embedded below post" option. I guess that this option isn't compatible with my blog's theme so it caused the bug. Hmm, there are a lot of troubles with my blog in recent months. But don't worry, I'll still keep on posting. More new posts next days (maybe Friday). I think the comment function is now working well. I'd be happy if you guys could support me by writing some new comments. Thanks! Now, I need to find some cheese while Tom isn't at home. Then, I'll visit some gay boys' houses in Paris to take some new photos for my blog. :P

0 comments: